Careers with Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is one of the most recognized real estate companies. Our powerful brand advertising and industry leading website traffic growth can help give you maximum exposure and increased qualified leads. We offer award-winning training and access to the latest technologies to assist you in growing your business.
Currently we’re seeking the following positions in our office:
Responsible for helping clients sell and purchase residential properties, including homes, cottages, condos, and duplexes.
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
- Assist sellers to prepare property for sale and have all properties inspected and identify possible repairs.
- Place properties for sale.
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price.
- Recommend price adjustment if necessary.
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
- Provide financing sources and analytical data about various financing programs to the potential buyer or seller.
- Visit and show several sites and explain features of homes.
- Discuss costs of maintaining residence and possible renovations with clients.
- Actively prospect for new listings, establish and grow network of potential prospects.
- Facilitate acquisition transactions.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly completed, following all office policies, utilizing online database system in a timely manner.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships through strong networking, remaining sensitive to client needs.
- Strong verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Familiar with marketing tools, including social media applications.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent or willingness to pursue licensing.
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and resolve conflict.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
Interested in working with Century 21 — The Realty Group?
Send us a message using the form below for more information on career opportunities. We’d love to hear from you!